Saturday, April 14, 2012

Smoothie Update :)

So the kiwi was horrible! It tasted great when I cut it open and took a bite, but in a smoothie the seeds got pulverized into basically pepper, and the aftertaste of them was spicy and weird. Not good. Have yet to try the banana, but orange juice is also not a great idea. I thought it would be good with the tropical combo I was using, but it's just really strong and makes it taste watered down. Will definitely stick with sweeter ones like white grape or apple juice from now on, or fresh oranges - those were good :) They take a long time to peel and strain though so the frozen fruit is easier.


I also got myself this bottle as a reward, and it's huge and is great to take my smoothies with me. It's got this metal ball thing in the middle to shake it up when your smoothie's been on your desk for 4 hours and is getting thick lol. = Awesome.



Also, it turns out that when I use fresh (nonfrozen) strawberries and bananas I really like it! I also got a fresh pineapple and chopped that up with strawberries. (Never bought a pineapple before, hard to tell if they're ripe lol). That was also delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment